SpencerMar 2024/3/24
ShaynaJ98 2024/3/24
MarioPaige 2024/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re : : hi there
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

The software just need the IP of your decoder ...
So, if the IP is the same and the channel list also the same, then there is nothing to do .. otherwise just type the decoder new IP and let do the software do the rest.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2013/9/1 17:28

Re: hi there
thank you very much for your time!
i'm pretty clear now, appreciate your help in understanding how the thing works, thanx again!

one last thing if possible. if i change my decoder, does the applications accept the new one or i have to re-install it?

Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Good to ask those questions, I'm here to answer

1) Licence is forever, I'm not a big enterprise ... just a guy producing this tool as a hobby and wanting to satisfy most of the users. The licence 'cost' is for me to invest in some devices to test my tools first or do more development. For info, the last thing I bought is a iMac to program the iOS client tool for iPhone & iPad. (well not alone, a friend did most of the work ...)
Android client tool will also come with next tool release ...
All new release are 'included' in the license ... so you pay once, you get the products & updates for the time I continue on this project.

2) Depending on your sat receiver model : if you have a multi-tuner box like a DM8000 or a Vu+ Duo then yes you can watch a channel on Enigma-TV and another on your TV. Enigm-TV can be set to handle multi-tuner receivers. (an option appear in the settings panel as soon a multi-tuner box is connected to it)

3) yes, when you activate the Internet control mode you can continue to use your decoder as normal ... but if someone switch to a channel using the Internet control then this is taken in priority (like a record) and will 'lock' the tuner (except if you have a multi-tuner box ...)

I hope that answers your questions.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2013/8/30 20:42

hi again!

watching help videos and reading the "set up problems" topic, i almost understand everything. the unclear things for me now are:
1- does the licence last forever or it is valid for a certain period of time??
2- when i am watching from internet, does it affect the decoder, i.e is it possible to watch different channels at the same time(one in internet and the other on TV)or the channel changes when i change it from internet??
3- when i switch to internet control mode, is it possible to control my decoder through its remote controller or not.

i'm sorry, may be there are a lot of questions, but i'm trying to better understand the scope of the Enigma TV application in order to find out if it is useful to me or not.

thanx in advance !!!

Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

thank you sebastien!
i finally managed somehow to successfully install it. but im not clear now, do i receive a free license ID as a member, or i have to purchase it?
thanks!

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Please send me a screen shot per Email.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2013/8/29 22:09

hi there
hello everybody!
my name is toni, i'm from albania and i love dreambox. i tried to install enigma tv but it didnt work. at the end it pop up an error message: could not find a short path or smth like that.
could any body help me? thanx in advance
ps: i have a dm500s, if this help

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.
You cannot use signature.