ReginaBidm 17.04.2024
Maximilian 17.04.2024
JVFBritney 17.04.2024

Leser in diesem Thema:   1 Anonyme(r)

« 1 (2)

Re: Stream over 3g
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Why open the stream port on the router since the pc connects directly to the internet using the 3g usb stick and gets a different WAN ip than the router has?

I tried the IOS from a remote windows pc but I get the small screen that says "PLAY" but it does not play anything

Geschrieben: 14.02.2013
Drucke Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Nach oben

Re : : Stream over 3g
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

I think you didn't open the Stream Port ...
You need to open both Web & Stream port into your router if you use flash streaming method.
just try with iOS mode (change that setting in the settings tab on the web interface, you will see this will work).

Best regards,

Geschrieben: 13.02.2013

Re: Stream over 3g
Accro

Benutzerinformationen
Zitat:

takisd wrote:
Dear Sebastian,
I have pc which is connected to my lan, unfortunately my isp has a very low upload speed 0.1Mbps.
Therefore I have to stream with a 3g usb stick which I connected to the same pc. My 3g isp has created a vpn for me so I can open ports. Enigma Tv gets the correct ip of the 3g stick and the web port works fine (I CAN ACCESS ENIGMA REMOTELY) but when I select the channel in order to get the video it seems thar the stream port does not open and I get the following error " video not found or access denied".
Please help

when you change channel, click on reconnect.

Drucke Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Nach oben

Stream over 3g
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Dear Sebastian,
I have pc which is connected to my lan, unfortunately my isp has a very low upload speed 0.1Mbps.
Therefore I have to stream with a 3g usb stick which I connected to the same pc. My 3g isp has created a vpn for me so I can open ports. Enigma Tv gets the correct ip of the 3g stick and the web port works fine (I CAN ACCESS ENIGMA REMOTELY) but when I select the channel in order to get the video it seems thar the stream port does not open and I get the following error " video not found or access denied".
Please help

Erlaubt, Themen anzuschauen.
Nicht erlaubt, ein neues Thema zu erstellen.
Nicht erlaubt, auf Beiträge zu antworten.
Nicht erlaubt, Beiträge zu editieren.
Nicht erlaubt, Beiträge zu löschen.
Nicht erlaubt, Umfragen zu erstellen.
Nicht erlaubt, in Umfragen abzustimmen.
Nicht erlaubt, Dateien hoch zu laden.
Nicht erlaubt, Beiträge ohne Prüfung zu schreiben.
Nicht erlaubt, Thementyp zu setzen.
Nicht erlaubt, HTML zu benutzen.
Nicht erlaubt, Signatur zu benutzen.

[Erweiterte Suche]