BebeSheil 10/04/2024
ded42 10/04/2024
Darla4841 10/04/2024

Parcourir cette discussion :   1 Utilisateurs non enregistré en ligne

« 1 (2)

Re: Stream over 3g
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Why open the stream port on the router since the pc connects directly to the internet using the 3g usb stick and gets a different WAN ip than the router has?

I tried the IOS from a remote windows pc but I get the small screen that says "PLAY" but it does not play anything

Date de publication : 14/02/2013 10:47
Imprimer Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit M. Wong Haut

Re : : Stream over 3g
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

I think you didn't open the Stream Port ...
You need to open both Web & Stream port into your router if you use flash streaming method.
just try with iOS mode (change that setting in the settings tab on the web interface, you will see this will work).

Best regards,

Date de publication : 13/02/2013 22:38

Re: Stream over 3g
Accro

Benutzerinformationen
Citation :

takisd wrote:
Dear Sebastian,
I have pc which is connected to my lan, unfortunately my isp has a very low upload speed 0.1Mbps.
Therefore I have to stream with a 3g usb stick which I connected to the same pc. My 3g isp has created a vpn for me so I can open ports. Enigma Tv gets the correct ip of the 3g stick and the web port works fine (I CAN ACCESS ENIGMA REMOTELY) but when I select the channel in order to get the video it seems thar the stream port does not open and I get the following error " video not found or access denied".
Please help

when you change channel, click on reconnect.

Date de publication : 13/02/2013 21:29
Imprimer Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit M. Wong Haut

Stream over 3g
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Dear Sebastian,
I have pc which is connected to my lan, unfortunately my isp has a very low upload speed 0.1Mbps.
Therefore I have to stream with a 3g usb stick which I connected to the same pc. My 3g isp has created a vpn for me so I can open ports. Enigma Tv gets the correct ip of the 3g stick and the web port works fine (I CAN ACCESS ENIGMA REMOTELY) but when I select the channel in order to get the video it seems thar the stream port does not open and I get the following error " video not found or access denied".
Please help

Date de publication : 13/02/2013 20:41

Vous pouvez consulter les sujets.