KennithDos 2024/4/22
WilliamsJe 2024/4/22

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

Re : : Android
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi Barry,

There is no app to install on your android ...
You install Enigma-TV on your PC into your network, the tool will the be a bridge between your Dreambox and the other devices connecting to it via Enigma-TV web interface.
On your HTC, you open the Web Interface (after having the 'Internet Control' mode started on Enigma-TV AND of course all needed ports redirected from your router) and you control & watch your channels.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2013/2/17 18:20

Re: Android
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

I am new to this forum and I have tried to watch on my android, HTC One X phone where I can get the web page but no picture.

I have flash player installed but cannot install the app, the message states "not compatible, cannot be installed"

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Barry

Posted on: 2013/2/17 16:03
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Thanks KK7712, I didn't remember the web browser allowing Flash = Dolphin Browser !!!

I'm so busy with dev of the new release that I loss my memory !

Posted on: 2013/2/13 22:35

Accro

Benutzerinformationen
you must install Flash Player.
Enabling Flash Player on Jelly Bean, and Dolphin.
As we all know JB on the flash player is not present, but you can enable, in particular, the following guide will allow you to use Dolphin Browser, but could work on any other browser.
REQUIREMENTS:
-Root permissions are required (this is only to turn it on Dolphin)
PROCEDURE:

1. It is assumed you have already installed Dolphin Browser, if you have not already done so, you can download it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/det ... .mgeek.TunnyBrowser&hl=it
the link is in Italian, of course you download it in English.
2. You will find that the entry for the activation of the flash player within the settings menu and location:
Content Settings page -> Enable plug-in is OFF and can not be selected, if you select a message in which you will learn that JB does not support flash player ..
our aim is just to change the voice activating the flash player.
3. Download a version of Adobe Flash Player http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1848508 and put it on your Nexus 7 and install it.
4. Now Flash is present, but we have to activate it in Dolphin, to make it active https://play.google.com/store/apps/det ... ftware.rootexplorer&hl=it downloaded Root Explorer or any other file manager that allows you to access system files and go to the following path:
date -> date -> mobi.mgeek.TunnyBrowser -> shared_prefs and delete the file mobi.mgeek.TunnyBrowser_preferences.xml

5. Done, now if you go in the settings of Dolphin under "Enable plug-ins" you will see that it will not always selectable but is changed to "always on" ... In fact, if you go on a site such as flash movies these work perfectly.
NOTE:
This procedure is suitable for Dolphin Browser, but could also work on any other browser, try to enable the flash player on other browsers only performed step 3, and then enabled the "" Enable plug-ins "within the settings of browser you use, should allow you to view flash movies and sites.

Posted on: 2013/2/13 20:21
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

I think the last Nexus tablet have the latest Android 4.2 or so ... with this version, chrome & the default player do no more handle Flash at all ... even if you installed Flash on the phone !

Solutions :
1) if you want to watch the videos in Flash then you can download another web browser on your Nexus (search on the web, there are some handling flash)

or

2) Go to the 'Settings' tab on the web interface and use the 'iOS' mode.
That method will stream in segmented files, you will have to open the .m3u8 file when generated with your favorite player.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2013/2/13 20:10

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi Sébastien,

i have all working fine for Local and Web network.

The only problem i have is to watch in android device.....i can get web page....select channel, but no picture.....The Enigma is streaming but Android browser cannot handled. (i have flash player installed)

Also tried with chrome browser, but asks for something like SW Player....

I have tried with both Nexus 7 tablet and Galaxy Nexus Mobile.

Any idea?

Posted on: 2013/2/13 1:20

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi Ricky,

Good.
Now you should be able accessing the web interface, first try on your local network using :
http://192.168.1.150:85/index_local.html

Here you should be able to see the web interface.
If not, check if you have any firewall active and just de-activate it for testing.

Tell me the result of this first test.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2013/2/6 21:21

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Now are these ok but I still have nothing..

Attach file:

Link only for registered users

Posted on: 2013/2/4 22:38

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Ok, here Mongoose (the web server) was not able to start ...
this is maybe due to the port 80 still used by your PC for another process.
what is strange is that the port checking option didn't detected this, normally when the port is still in use then the color of the port should be pink and not green !
Well, try to change the port 80 to port 85 ... and also change the routing rules with port 85 for the web.

Then tell me.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2013/2/4 21:05

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Still no luck....

Attach file:

Link only for registered users

Posted on: 2013/2/4 19:44

(1) 2 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.