You're here » Home Page » Forum » Re: Only sound but no video (black screen) [Help]

Connexion

Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Social Networks

New Users

KaleyMumme 2024/3/28
MerleRouse 2024/3/28
DesmondPzd 2024/3/26
Julle 2024/3/25
BarrettL10 2024/3/25
MerlinBuss 2024/3/25
MarylouGil 2024/3/24
SpencerMar 2024/3/24
ShaynaJ98 2024/3/24
MarioPaige 2024/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2) 3 4 »

Re: Only sound but no video (black screen)
Aspirant

Benutzerinformationen
Hello Sébastien,
Thanks for all the efforts that you have done for trying to help me.
Please don't give up yet, because I am convinced that togheter we can find a solution and I think we are close:
Facts are:
1) If you "play" the file directly in the mediaplayer of Enigma Server or directly in VLC player it workdsfine!
2) If you try to "stream" the file using Enigma TV or even using VLC directly the stream starts without Video!
3) IMPORTANT: If I change the "start time" to 1 sec in the VLC preferce settings (Tools/ Preferences) -> see snapshot in annex. Then close VLC completely and then open VLC again, load the file and start the stream => Then it works with Video.
=> The only thing is that using the Enigma web browser it still does not work (because the 1 sec start time is not implemented?)
Could you please try to repeat your tests with the start time = 1 sec and if possible implement this in Enigma!
Sory for insisting and thanks again for your time.
Best regards and enjoy the Christmas holidays!

Posted on: 2013/12/26 13:05
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

I did several checks and tests with your file without havng good results.
It seems that when VLC stream the file, it do not embed the video segment !
First I tested using Enigma-TV and the stream info only gave me audio data ... then I was meaning that if I test other versions of VLC that could fix the issue, but not ...
I tested 5 different versions directly in my tool but it didn't changed anything ... no video !
Then I used VLC directly and loaded your file in it, same issue ... the stream starts but without video, just audio.

Sorry but I don't know what more I could do.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2013/12/23 15:28

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Looking at the problem right now ...
I come back later.

Posted on: 2013/12/23 14:11

Aspirant

Benutzerinformationen
Hello Sébastien,
In the meantime I have send you a download link to the record (+/-700MB) with "WeTransfer" to your email address.
=> Can you add it to your "Medias" and try to stream it via Enigma webbrowser?
=> Please keep me informed about the outcome; I would realy like to have this problem solved!
Thanks again for your time.
Best regards.

Posted on: 2013/12/22 17:30
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Re : : Only sound but no video (black screen)
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

I can try if that makes you happy ...
Send me a link.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2013/12/22 10:15

Aspirant

Benutzerinformationen
Hello Sébastien,

I could understand a relation between box image and the problem of streaming some channels but what has the box image to do with not being able to stream a record stored on the harddisk of the box or even on the local harddisk of the PC on which Enigma is installed?
Why don't you want to try streaming one of these record on your site with Enigma webbrowser just to check if you see the same problem and evetually to perform a debug?

Best regards.

Posted on: 2013/12/21 20:00

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

I cannot do more, sorry ...
Try to change the box image, I know the new PLI is giving some problems with streaming ...
I use NewNigma2 and it works great.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2013/12/21 18:11

Aspirant

Benutzerinformationen
Hello Sébastien,
I am not able to solve this problem. What I tried in the meantime is:
1) Changing settings in VLC player (in the EnigmaTV directory) in Tools/ Preferences, the "Input & Codecs" settings => no succes!
2) Installing Enigma TV server on another PC => Same problem!
So, I am becoming desperate now!
As mentiond my problems are:
a) By streaming (local or public) with webbrowser, after channel switch, sometimes no video on some channels. This problem never occurs on FTA channels; I have also never problems by streaming these channels with the Webinterface.
b) Same problem with the streaming of some records (in Medias). While playing these records in Enigma Server or direcly in VLC everything works fine.
=> I know you are very busy but can you please try to help me solving this problem. Again, if you want I can send you (via dropbox?) a record that is giving this problem so that you can analyse it.
Thanks and best regards.

Posted on: 2013/12/21 13:58

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hello,

You can try this ...
Sorry but I had no minute to spend on this for now.
Please play in your corner and tell me your results.
I was working on a new version of the Enigma2 plugin ... box like GigaBlue had problems with the plugin, now it should be ok, testing ...

Best regards,

Posted on: 2013/12/9 20:21

Aspirant

Benutzerinformationen
Hello Sébastien,
Is it useful if I try to change in de VLC player (in the EnigmaTV directory) in Tools/ Preferences, the "Input & Codecs" settings to try to solve my problem or is the Enigma tool not working with the settings in "Preferences" ?
Best regards,

Posted on: 2013/12/9 19:03

« 1 (2) 3 4 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.