You're here » Home Page » Forum » Re : : Date on the name of the media files [Request]

Connexion

Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Social Networks

New Users

GeraldoEpj 2024/3/28
KaleyMumme 2024/3/28
MerleRouse 2024/3/28
DesmondPzd 2024/3/26
Julle 2024/3/25
BarrettL10 2024/3/25
MerlinBuss 2024/3/25
MarylouGil 2024/3/24
SpencerMar 2024/3/24
ShaynaJ98 2024/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re : : Date on the name of the media files
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
I take note of your request and will add this in a future release.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2015/8/7 22:15

Re: Date on the name of the media files
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Ok, i wish time will be on your side always.

Thanks very much!

Posted on: 2015/8/7 3:33
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Re : : Date on the name of the media files
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

I understand but this needs to get some code changed in the server app.
I don't have yet the time to work on this as I'm still super busy with other stuff.
Can't you rename the files on the disk location ?
I will do it, I promise, but when I have time again.

I'm close to release a new version, we are still in beta testing phase ... so please understand that I don't want to modify the code for now.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2015/8/6 20:55

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Sebastien Please help! Without the dates on the name of the media files, I am not able to know which is the next following episode should I watch.
Thanks very much!

Posted on: 2015/8/5 9:53
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Ok I have to think on this ...
Due to missing time, I will not be able to provide this for the next coming release ...

Best regards,

Posted on: 2015/8/3 20:15

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi Sebastien
Sorry for the late reply!
Yes, it would also be the same date as the timer recording setting. I had set timer recordings for a few TV series and the recording is mostly daily. The title for the TV series will be the same name always, (which is set by the EPG in Dreambox) therefore I need to know the dates so I am able to distinguish which are the ones I have not watch.
Beside this, I just found out not every files inside a folder is being read by Enigma TV. And also if a file is inside 2 folders, Enigma TV would not be able to read it. For example, I have a recording for a TV series named “Grimm”. A main folder named “GRIMM”, then sub-folder “Grimm Series 1”, “Grimm Series 2”, “Grimm Series 3”, “Grimm Series 4”. Then followed by sub-sub-folder named “Episode1-5”, “Episode6-10”, “Episode11-15”, “Episode16-20”, “Episode21-22”, inside each series.
Please Help!
Thanks very much!
bumperbee

Posted on: 2015/7/30 10:45

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

OK, so you would like to get the media file date (when it was written to your hard disk) into the media title ?
This because you have some files having the same title at the start ?
Strange question ... it can be done but this is really something I doubt people need ...
Please justify, then I will decide if yes or no I will proceed.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2015/7/21 14:47

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi Sebastien
If all the requests I made have too much work to be done, then could you just make 1 item work, that is to show the dates to the media file name. Hope you understand, I only watch recorded series so I need to know the dates before I am able to choose which one to watch.
Beside this, I was told that the reason I am not able to watch Enigma TV on my office PC is because of some bug in the Windows client app. To solve this, you are upgrading the software, if you could, please let me know once it is out.
Thanks very much!
Best Regards

Posted on: 2015/7/15 5:19

Date on the name of the media files
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi Sebastien,
I am using Dreambox Dm7020Hdv2. When I open the media file’s folder, I am not able to see their individual dates. Frankly, I don’t have the time to watch those TV series live as my daily timing habits could not allow me to do so. As such, I will have to use timer recording to record them. So I need to know the dates before I am able to choose the correct media files to watch. Could you refine it by adding to following features please?
1. Add in dates to the name of the media files
2. Able to continue watching the show from where we had stop previously or from the beginning.
3. Able to rewind and fast-forward during playback of the media file
4. Able to re-arrange the media files according to dates in ascending and descending order.

Thanks very much!
Best Regards
bumperbee

Posted on: 2015/7/11 4:31

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.
You cannot use signature.