Sie sind hier » Startseite » Forum » Re: how about working towards iphone and andriod apps [Request]

Connexion

Mitgliedsname:

Passwort:

Login speichern

Passwort vergessen?

Registrieren

Social Networks

Neue Benutzer

GeraldoEpj 28.03.2024
KaleyMumme 28.03.2024
MerleRouse 28.03.2024
DesmondPzd 26.03.2024
Julle 25.03.2024
BarrettL10 25.03.2024
MerlinBuss 25.03.2024
MarylouGil 24.03.2024
SpencerMar 24.03.2024
ShaynaJ98 24.03.2024

Leser in diesem Thema:   1 Anonyme(r)

« 1 (2)

Re : : how about working towards iphone and andriod apps
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Yes, I found some friends to create those apps ... it is in progress for Android & iOS ...
I hope it will be finalyzed and working ... but I do not control this, so just wait until it is ready.

But during this time, you can use the web media player from Enigma-TV on your phone, it works great.

Best regards,

Geschrieben: 01.05.2013

Re: how about working towards iphone and andriod apps
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
is there any news on an android app?

Geschrieben: 01.05.2013
Drucke Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Nach oben

Re : : how about working towards iphone and andriod apps
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Comprido, as you said, XBMC is an opensource tool and nobody will do some dev to integrate a module that will control my tool.
My Enigma-TV is a private project, that's all.
I really do my best to make Enigma-TV working as best a possible with our preferred Set To Boxes but I can't do this for free, it is too much time of dev.
So I continue on my road, I don't need to have a popular tool, I work on it for fun, first !
People who like it can take it, no problem if people don't like my approach.

Best regards,

Geschrieben: 23.04.2013

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
I have sent a private message with this point already mentioned, but this way more people have access to it.

Android APP I think would be a waste of resources. There are things like XBMC that are excellent front ends for Android / iOS / Windows and Linux.

If only Enigma-TV focused on what they are good at (great back-end), which is on-the-fly transcoding of streams from Enigma boxes, and integrate that functionality to XBMC through an Addon or TuxBox (http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=TuxBox) the popularity and functionality of this program would be HUGE.

It would finally be possible to take your HTPC with your on a vacation (like a Raspberry pi or those new Android TV pc stick) and have all your channels streamed to wherever you are, providing you had a decent internet connection there.

I think that should be the priority, as tapping into the HUGE XBMC community would make this program stand out from the rest of the crowd, and appeal to a much wider public.

PS: It's better to join and add more functionalities to a popular platform than to try to compete with it, specially when you would have to learn how to develop apps for Android / iOS and WP. Because after you would have a working android app, people would want a complete HTPC solution, which would deviate you from your main purpose and overwhelm you with what is already been done and available nowadays.

Geschrieben: 23.04.2013
Drucke Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Nach oben

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
can`t wait for that android app,admin

Geschrieben: 01.12.2012

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Yes that would be nice but all is based on a web interface for now.
I need to learn programming for those devices then, need time :)
Or if someone having knowledge want to help ? ... :)

Best regards,

Sébastien.

Geschrieben: 21.11.2012

how about working towards iphone and andriod apps
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
... will be awesome if it could work using an app.

Geschrieben: 21.11.2012

Erlaubt, Themen anzuschauen.
Nicht erlaubt, ein neues Thema zu erstellen.
Nicht erlaubt, auf Beiträge zu antworten.
Nicht erlaubt, Beiträge zu editieren.
Nicht erlaubt, Beiträge zu löschen.
Nicht erlaubt, Umfragen zu erstellen.
Nicht erlaubt, in Umfragen abzustimmen.
Nicht erlaubt, Dateien hoch zu laden.
Nicht erlaubt, Beiträge ohne Prüfung zu schreiben.
Nicht erlaubt, Thementyp zu setzen.
Nicht erlaubt, HTML zu benutzen.
Nicht erlaubt, Signatur zu benutzen.

[Erweiterte Suche]