MarylouGil 2024/3/24
SpencerMar 2024/3/24
ShaynaJ98 2024/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Cant Get My Box Setting to Work
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi Sebastien,
Is there an email address for me to send the pics of my settings to you for some reason it won't allow me me to upload them on the forum I've trying to get this sorted for nearly a week now. Thanks Handyandy

Posted on: 2016/7/2 16:24
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi Sebastien,
That is the setting I have put into enigma tv on my laptop you had asked me to send to you I'm not getting anywhere it has been like that for quite a few days now, it's saying the tool can not connect to your receiver
Please verify the connection setting when I first installed enigma to in my laptop ect ect it pick my box up right away can you please help.

Posted on: 2016/7/2 14:21
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

I replied to your email.

Posted on: 2016/7/2 13:40

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi Sebastien,
I sent you my setting last night but sent them to the email address info@enigma as I can't get the pics to work on the forum

Posted on: 2016/6/30 22:33

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Welcome!
As asked, please post your settings so that we can help you.

Thx.

Posted on: 2016/6/29 21:29

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,
Thanks for getting back to me kk so when put the setting into my router that should be up in running I'm having a bit of trouble getting into my router it's a headache lol I'm new to all this the port Num for the router is 85 and 95 is this correct?

Posted on: 2016/6/29 19:00

Accro

Benutzerinformationen
Post your configurations of the Enigma-TV program and router.

Posted on: 2016/6/29 14:18

Cant Get My Box Setting to Work
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,
I can"t get the setting anymore on enigma tv when I start to open enigma tv on my computer it goes through the intilising setting and can"t pick my box setting up there is a message saying the tool cannot connect to your receiver, please verify the connection setting I have tried everything on the control panel on enigma tv but don"t seem to be getting anywhere can someone help please this was working every time I logged into enigma tv it was picking my box setting up no problem and logged into it today with that message what I stated.

Posted on: 2016/6/28 9:52

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.
You cannot use signature.