ded42 2024/4/10
Darla4841 2024/4/10

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: scrolling MiniTV
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hello William !

Thanks for your feedback
About the profiles, they should be remembered ... this is only used when you use the web interface, not by using the program on your computer.
It is remembered based on the device connecting to Enigma-TV.

Also, about the full-screen returning to normal-screen, you just have to double-click on the dislay to go to full-screen or double-click again to return to normal-screen.

Best regards,

Sébastien.

Posted on: 2012/12/9 9:16

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hello Sébastien,

Many thanks for fixing the scrolling & adding the menu button - lightning fast! Brilliant - My wife is happy again!

Some minor suggestions:

It would be nice if the profile setting (mobile or computer) would be remembered.

Getting back to the home screen when in full screen (ESC) is difficult on a touch screen pc.

Best Regards

Posted on: 2012/12/8 23:23
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Re : : scrolling MiniTV
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

The scroll issue is fixed ...
Due to your comment, I just added a 'Menu' button ... so you will be able to simply push your finger on it and the menu will appear !
We are still doing some beta test before to release ...
It should be released during the week-end, but I do not promise
Lots of things have been reviewed ...

Best regards,

Posted on: 2012/12/7 22:08

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Bonsoir Sebastien,

I have been replacing our Slingboxes/Slingcatchers setup slowly with your brilliant Enigma-TV, initially mainly because Slingbox is not supporting Windows 8, but your tool is just better as well. I was using the previous version quite satisfactory and was happy to sponsor the new version. We run Enigma-TV on windows 8 mostly in full screen mode on a touchscreen computer.

Like with the previous post, we also have problems with the scrolling of the channel menu in both mini-tV and full-screen mode and are unable to make a selection because it doesn't hold the position where you scroll to. Instead it flips back to the previous position. (It drives my wife nuts)

What we also miss is that the fullscreen / minitv can no longer be selected from the main screen, but has to go via a right-click - which is not available on the touchscreen.

Hope this helps and keep up the good work!!

Posted on: 2012/12/7 21:01
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Re : : scrolling MiniTV
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Oops a bug :)
I changed some program parts there, grrr nobody reported this during the beta testing phase ...
I will have a look and fix this.

Thanks for your contribution :)

This fix will be published in a next release (very soon :) )

Regards,

Posted on: 2012/12/1 9:48

scrolling MiniTV
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hello Seb

First congrats for your nice tool you have coded. I used the free versions since start and for me was clear that I will support your work when PRO will be released!

I just start testing TV section and found a bug that when MiniTV is enabled you try scrolling channellist the hole window is moving instead only channel list.

Posted on: 2012/12/1 9:09

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.
You cannot use signature.