You're here » Home Page » Forum » Re: Media play works, but no video or audio on TV channels [Help]

Connexion

Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Social Networks

New Users

Rosii38 2024/4/19
Carloza502 2024/4/17
MartinaRep 2024/4/17
ReginaBidm 2024/4/17
Maximilian 2024/4/17
JVFBritney 2024/4/17
Alta78P82 2024/4/16
MarkT7319 2024/4/16
KarlaPedle 2024/4/16
MyrtisRina 2024/4/15

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Media play works, but no video or audio on TV channels
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Thanks for your response,Sébastien.

Yes, WebIF works okay. I checked that after reading some of your advices in earlier threads. I also cleared the EnigmaTV folder and reinstalled - both the latest version of EnigmaTV and the previous... without solving the problem. It is now 2.0.0.4 that is installed.

As far as I can see there isn't any stream password protection in place. The WebIF version is OWIF 0.4.2

I have noticed that even though the multi-tuners field is ticked, EnigmaTV still says "Zap to channel ... ", and, it appears that it actually changes the channel on the Nemesis. (I'm not sure it does this every time, but it did tonight while I was testing - much to the annoyance of my wife!)

The informations box shows the correct program information, and the AGC and SNR bars beneath the screen read correctly (though they disappear momentarily when it says video is lost, and then reappears even though it is trying to reconnect.

I'm still scratching my head!

Best wishes,

Posted on: 2014/11/17 2:21
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Re: Media play works, but no video or audio on TV channels
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

The first test that I would do is to open the stream directly from the WebIF ... is that working ?
If not, then try to change the image ... NewNigma2 works fine with Enigma-TV for example.
Also, you can try to disable any WebIF or stream password protection on your STB.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2014/11/16 19:29

Media play works, but no video or audio on TV channels
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Good day everyone,
I had EnigmaTV working fine with my Vu+ Uno, but have now upgraded to a Atemio Nemesis, and no matter what I do I can't solve my problem.
The program connects to the Nemesis (via LAN to my PC) and I can select the Bouquets and channels, and see the list of the recorded media in the box. I can even play the recorded media. However, if I choose a TV channel, the heading says 'zap to channel' nothing appears in the screen, then after a few moments it says "Lost video, try to reconnect" and it just repeats the try to reconnect.
Has anyone an idea of what may be wrong, please?
Best wishes,

Allen

Posted on: 2014/11/15 13:35
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

« 1 2 (3)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.