MarkT7319 2024/4/16
KarlaPedle 2024/4/16
MyrtisRina 2024/4/15

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

Re: No audio
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
You can select Http Live Streaming in the Android app instead of the Flash streaming type !!!
You can also install VLC for Android, maybe that will fix all ...

Best regards,

Posted on: 2015/1/6 21:00

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hello,

Just giving you feedback about my developments. Following your suggestion I was able to use the link generated and paste it on VLC. Now I can watch tv and change channel remotley. All this was done activating iOS mode on the settings tab of the web page.

As I said before, VLC can only play sound if in iOS mode (m3u8 file). I would like to know If I can make the android app to generate and use the iOS file type instead of the default file type. I’m sure the developer can easily add na option, like on the webpage, to activate iOS mode.

Best regards

Posted on: 2015/1/6 11:57
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Re : : No audio
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Sorry but there is nothing more I can advice you ...
You can maybe just use Enigma-TV Media Player web interface to control Enigma-TV server from outside and then copy the link generated for the stream (that can be found at the botom of the web page) and paste it into VLC ...

Best regards,

Posted on: 2015/1/4 12:24

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi

I was able to run more teste and discovered a few interesting things. On all streaming mores there is no sound if using any other cliente than VLC. VLC plays fine in all streaming server modes. This happens, possibly, due to provider settings.

I must solve this because I really need to stream using server control mode. That's why I bought a license.

So, how can I use server control mode and VLC as a client, changing channel remotely? Since the audio is transcoded, can't The codec be changed so any client can read it regardless the audio source (VLC from enigmatv reads it)?

Probably using enigmatv media player could solve my problemas bit I can't get it to work. Every time I select a channel I get an error regarding The channel swap. How can I fix this?

Best regards

Posted on: 2015/1/3 23:08
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi again :)

After testing http mode on android app I can say it doesn't work. I can connect to the server but, after choosing a channel, the stream doesn't start and there's a timeout message.

Best regards

Posted on: 2015/1/2 11:16

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
You are 100% correct !
Android & iOS apps are like the web media player and can do Http Live Streaming.

Thanks & best regards,

Posted on: 2014/12/31 21:53

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
If I understood correctly, you are saying that, in http mode, ios and android apps will work like in internet control mode and they will be able to connect to enigmatv server. Is that correct?

Of course I'll give you a positive feedback. You've been very helpful.

Best regards

Happy New Year

Posted on: 2014/12/31 19:06

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

All client apps must connect to the Enigma-TV server app ... They can't directly connect to the box ...
The design of the project is oriented that way.

Would be nice of you to give me a positive feedback on the Google Play and/or the Apple Store

Happy New Year 2015 !!!

Posted on: 2014/12/31 17:25

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Thank you again. Your help has been decisive to solve my problem.

Just one more question. Can the android and the ios apps change channel like in the server control mode?

Best regards

Posted on: 2014/12/31 14:28

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

The Enigma2 plugin is not able to play Http Live Streaming ...
You can use the Android app or the iOS app instead as those can play this stream type.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2014/12/31 14:15

(1) 2 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.