LillyHyatt 2024/4/21
sirpuzi 2024/4/21

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: No audio
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hello,

Thank you for your help. After the tests I can say Flash mode isn't working but http mode is. Using vlc with this tests I was able to find that, in flash mode, the audio wasn't trascoded, just video.

Now my question is. How can I use, p.ex the enigma 2 plugin, in this http mode? How can I change channel remotely?

Best regards

Posted on: 2014/12/31 13:05
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

On the top of the TV (in the server tool) you can see the url of the stream in progress ...
Right click on this link, then a menu appears and allow you to copy the link in the buffer ... Do it ...
Finally open VLC and paste this link in it to play it !

Do this in Flash and Http Live Streaming.

After this I have no more ideas ...

Best regards,

Posted on: 2014/12/31 9:14

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
I've started the streaming in Flash mode. How can I check it? I don't know where and how to open it.

Best regards

Posted on: 2014/12/30 20:14
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
What happend if you stream from your Dreambox directly into VLC ?
If the sound is there and synchro then it should be the same in Enigma-TV as it use the same mechanism ...
If the problem only occurs while transcoding in a client app then it's more difficult to find what the issue could be ... Anyway, try to stream in Flash mode and also in Http Live Stream mode to see if there us a difference ...

Best regards,

Posted on: 2014/12/30 19:14

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

I replaced VLC in C:\Enigma-TV\VLC\ and the message about vlc, at enigmatv startup, was shown. However the problem is the same.

I would like very much to try on another provider but I only have one, which is NOS (ex ZON) from Portugal.
If you can tell me how to debug I can do it myself.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards

Posted on: 2014/12/30 17:35

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

The conversion is done by VLC, the one in C:\Enigma-TV\VLC\
The VLC in ´program files' has nothing to do with the version used by the Enigma-TV tool ... So are you sure that you updated the correct VLC program ?
Also, please try a stream on another provider just to be sure that the issue is not related to this particular provider.
Finaly, give me the name of the provider that is giving this issue, if on Astra and free to air then I can debug myself.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2014/12/30 9:14

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi
I've already done that and the result is the same. I only have one provider, so all channels belong to one provider.

The set top box is streaming correctly and enigmatv is receiving the signal. I believe the audio is lost in the conversion but i can't discover how to correct it.

Best regards

Posted on: 2014/12/30 2:00

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

That's strange ...
Is this only happening by watching a particular provider or is the problem occuring for any channel ?
For a test you could download the larest version of VLC (in zip format) and unzip all over the current folder in C:\Enigma TV\VLC\
Accept to replace existing files but do not delete any files in this VLC folder, just take the newest version of the existing files.
Then on next start, Enigma-TV will complain about VLC version but this is normal as you replaced files ...

Best regards,

Posted on: 2014/12/30 0:38

No audio
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hello,
I have successfully installed and configured Enigma Tv but I have a problem. Video plays fine through my clients (web and enigma2 plugin) but I don't have audio.
Both work using webif. Also, playing through enigma tv, I have sound. It starts a few minutes after de video but works. With server I can't get it to work.

Can you please help me?

Best regards

Posted on: 2014/12/29 21:51

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.