You're here » Home Page » Forum » Re: Enigma TV off, unable use app outside home [Help]

Connexion

Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Social Networks

New Users

Rosii38 2024/4/19
Carloza502 2024/4/17
MartinaRep 2024/4/17
ReginaBidm 2024/4/17
Maximilian 2024/4/17
JVFBritney 2024/4/17
Alta78P82 2024/4/16
MarkT7319 2024/4/16
KarlaPedle 2024/4/16
MyrtisRina 2024/4/15

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Enigma TV off, unable use app outside home
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hello,

You need to redirect the IP of your computer where Enigma-TV is running over the Internet.
For this you need to set up this stuff in your router.
2 rules must be set :
Set public port for web interface (like 80) to be forwared to the IP of the computer on the local web port that you set in Enigma-TV (like port 80)
Set public port for the stream (like 8080) to be forwarded to the IP of the computer on the local stream port that you set in Enigma-TV (like port 8080)

If you don't understand what I explain, then you need to find someone in your area that can help you in this setup.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2015/12/5 11:36

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
i need as well some information about the conetions ,when iam at home my enigma tv on telefone is conected but when i live home the conection is faild why ,,,,i see all the help videos but i dont understand which IP i need to conect my enigma when i go out from home ....i live allways my home computer in internet mode ,somebody help.

Posted on: 2015/12/5 0:05
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

You need to stay connected 24/24 but the server tool is only listening until a stream start ...
So that waiting time should not consume data, only the stream would consume data.
But for sure you need to desactivate any tools or updates on your computer that would consume data.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2015/11/3 22:27

Re: Re : : Enigma TV off, unable use app outside home
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
I have a usage limit on my home internet, if i leave internet control on (enigma tv server) on my home computer and set it to stream public web tv so I can watch tv while away from home, that means i will reach my limit within few days. Now, is there any other way i can do this without streaming on my tv...as i dont want to exceed my limit.

Posted on: 2015/11/3 21:19
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Re : : Enigma TV off, unable use app outside home
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Yes you need a computer running Enigma-TV in server moe all the time.
For external access, you need to setup your router to do port forwarding on the web and stream ports.
To use it internally, you can directly use the internal ports & the ip of your computer.
Best is to watch the help videos to get the necessary understanding.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2015/11/2 21:08

Enigma TV off, unable use app outside home
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

I am attempting to connect to my box from outside my home network but unable to get a connection/channels.

Do I need to enable my internet control and leave it on indefinitely to be able to access this service. Does it mean I need to have a dedicated computer running the Enigma TV server.

Secondly, what setting needs to be used in the engima app in order to use it while AT HOME .

Thanks

Posted on: 2015/11/2 18:20

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.
You cannot use signature.