You're here » Home Page » Forum » Re: Receiver with dual tuner, but only one stream possible [Bug Reporting]

Connexion

Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Social Networks

New Users

PhyniX 2024/4/22
JeniferBow 2024/4/22
LukasBtc03 2024/4/22
KennithDos 2024/4/22
WilliamsJe 2024/4/22
HarrietBer 2024/4/22
RoseanneEv 2024/4/22
tymek 2024/4/21
LillyHyatt 2024/4/21
sirpuzi 2024/4/21

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Receiver with dual tuner, but only one stream possible
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
That's possible ToySoft but would be a bit complex to manage for users

Posted on: 2015/12/9 19:02

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Perhaps installing a VM machine on the PC, and a second licence of EnigmaTV ?

TS

Posted on: 2015/12/8 12:37
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi, your idea about having dual tool in parallel is good but I doubt it can be done because of the web server instance and the EnigmaTv folder that is mandatory.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2015/11/16 21:15

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi Sebastien, many thanks for your quick reply.
Just wondering (maybe stupid thought) - if I run two instances of EnigmaTV (on different ports, of course), then would each one of them be able to control one tuner (so use two tuners in parallel)?

I am indeed using MX player with HW acceleration.

Posted on: 2015/11/13 0:11
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Only 1 client can get control of the server ... It is a single client based application from the design ... Even if your receiver has multi tuners.

On Android the stream should be stable ... Use MX Player in the settings and be sure to have HW enabled in MX Player.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2015/11/12 23:20

Receiver with dual tuner, but only one stream possible
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

I have enigma-tv (latest version) installed on an i5-4570 PC, 16 GB of RAM, Windows 10. I have port forwarding configured correctly, web port is 80, streaming port is 443 (to get around restrictions in some places).

The receiver is a Venton Unibox Eco+, with two DVB-C tuners, which sits generally in standby (not playing anything on the TV).

Streaming directly from the receiver (via OpenWebIf) works fine; streaming through enigma-tv works generally OK, with two issues:
- only one "client" is usable at once: if I open the web interface of enigma-tv from my PC and start streaming a channel, it works fine; if I open a second connection via 3G from my phone, I can select a channel for playback - when the playback starts, the initial stream (on the PC) stops
- the Android enigma-tv client seems to be a bit unstable, sometimes playback stops suddenly even when using WiFi; the same stream works fine from the PC.

Any ideas for either of the two?

Posted on: 2015/11/12 22:51

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.
You cannot use signature.