You're here » Home Page » Forum » Re: Kodi + Enigma TV on one, stand alone HTPC [Help]

Connexion

Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Social Networks

New Users

PhyniX 2024/4/22
JeniferBow 2024/4/22
LukasBtc03 2024/4/22
KennithDos 2024/4/22
WilliamsJe 2024/4/22
HarrietBer 2024/4/22
RoseanneEv 2024/4/22
tymek 2024/4/21
LillyHyatt 2024/4/21
sirpuzi 2024/4/21

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Kodi + Enigma TV on one, stand alone HTPC
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Ok good !!!

Posted on: 2016/1/10 15:04

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Kind thanks! This solved the case. It turned out that my antivirus- SW (Norton 360) did still block Enigma-TV partly in the firewall, even though I had approved the software to be ok. Furthermore, the port 80 was used by my webradio (I guess, didn't check throughout) so when I changed that to 85, all was good. Now also Kodi works. Great thanks!

I have now tested Kodi a bit more - and have some other questions / comments about it / Enigma-TV but I'll start a new thread about those.

Posted on: 2016/1/10 14:32
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Very strange symptom you have ...
Do you have an anti-virus or any internet protection tool installed on your PC ? If yes, try to de-install ...
Also, try to go directly to the C:Engima-TV folder and run the Enigma TV.exe in administrator mode.
The 'web' part of Enigma-TV is stored in C:\EnigmaTV\http ... you can try to delete this folder and restart Enigma-TV, that will automaticaly redownload the web engine.
Also try to change the web port in Enigma-TV settings ... default is 80, try 85 as local port.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2016/1/10 10:15

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi!

Thanks for your help. I've went through the youtube vids and the forum. I've done following changes;
1. For some reason on my computer, Mongoose always fails. So I'm using ZNWS instead.
2. I can have now the webserver running, but even before testing the connection with Kodi, as per your advice, I tested to access We Server with the right click. Didn't work. The website is not to be found. Not even Kodi finds it.

I've tried now to get some forum discussions about this but haven't found. Anyone else having the same problem? What should I chance?

Posted on: 2016/1/9 21:00
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

The WebServer (Mongoose) should start aven if you don't do any router settings ...
If you get an error message then try to reboot your PC.
If Mongoose still doesn't start, then use the other WebServer available in Enigma-TV.
The settings in KODI addon should be the same as Android, so just check this help video and reproduce the same.
Use the local ports instead of the public ports.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2015/12/29 14:47

Kodi + Enigma TV on one, stand alone HTPC
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi!

I have at our home a VU+ Duo digibox running with Enigma2. It streams the TV and I'm able to see it with iPad (VU+ Player and with Enigma TV, etc.) Now I'm building a stand-alone HTPC that should work independently from all the other PC's, etc. Furthermore, it should not stream anything to anywhere else.

I've installed the Enigma TV and it works well. All the channels are good and the quality as best as it can be. I also installed the Add-On to Kodi, but now I fail to get a connection between these two. How can I make the streaming from the Enigma TV Server to the Kodi and not open the ports to the rest of the world? Now, if I don't do any changes in my router, I get all the funny messages starting from Mongoose not working to Enigma TV not responding if I enable the Web Server.

Thanks for your - hopefully - prompt reply.

Matti.

Posted on: 2015/12/27 12:13

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.
You cannot use signature.