You're here » Home Page » Forum » Re: Re : : stream between two enigma2 stbs [Request]

Connexion

Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Social Networks

New Users

Tracey2856 2024/4/20
LorieHalse 2024/4/20
Rosii38 2024/4/19
Carloza502 2024/4/17
MartinaRep 2024/4/17
ReginaBidm 2024/4/17
Maximilian 2024/4/17
JVFBritney 2024/4/17
Alta78P82 2024/4/16
MarkT7319 2024/4/16

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Re : : stream between two enigma2 stbs
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
OK, thanks. I found the plugin directory at /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/
and deleted the EnigmaTV directory.
Will test it out again later.

Posted on: 2013/3/20 23:21
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Re : : stream between two enigma2 stbs
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Ftp to your DM800 and go to the plugin directory.
There delete the EnigmaTV dir ...

Best regards,

Posted on: 2013/3/20 23:11

Re: stream between two enigma2 stbs
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
@Toysoft: Hi, thanks for the plugin. I installed it on a Vu+ Ultimo, working great. I also installed it on a DM800 (OpenPli OE1.6) but this doesn't seem to work. Now i would like to remove the plugin, any ideas how? The plugin shows up under 'plugins' but not under 'manage plugins' when I want to remove it. In Telnet I could not find the proper name. If you could kindly let me know what the name is then I can try to remove it with opkg.
thanks

Posted on: 2013/3/20 22:58
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Awesome gents - request fulfilled!

Posted on: 2013/3/12 11:32

Re : : stream between two enigma2 stbs
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Yep, new release will come soon ...
I'm finalyzing some stuff then we will perform some beta tests before to publish.
ToySoft did a great work by creating an E2 plugin that is able to discuss with Enigma-TV !
It will be possible to watch TV channes & also any medias shared via Enigma-TV.
I modified Enigma-TV to be able ton control it from outside by sending simple commands, the external app get XMl response for channels or medias listing.
That also mean if any Android or Apple programmer is interrested to build a little interface for our preferred smartphone : the door is open !

Best regards,

Posted on: 2013/2/28 22:47

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
This is working ;o), EnigmaTV Plugin for DM/VU boxes is under testing by beta testers and Sébastien.

TS

Posted on: 2013/2/28 19:34

stream between two enigma2 stbs
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Good news that Enigma Web TV is about to reach its first PRO version, we all look forward to it!

A very nice new feature to be implemented would be when it is possible to stream between two enigma boxes. Partnerbox does it already, but without video compression. Therefore I believe EnigmaTV can be the middleware to do the video compression ( vlc ) and streaming ... So in theory all channels can be streamed from one enigma stb to another.

The ideal situation would be one can just zap remotely with the vu/dreambox remote control ( blue panel ) thru channels set in the web interface.

Posted on: 2012/11/24 13:20

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.
You cannot use signature.