You're here » Home Page » Forum » Re : : Settings (size/bitrate) using web page [Help]

Connexion

Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Social Networks

New Users

Rosii38 2024/4/19
Carloza502 2024/4/17
MartinaRep 2024/4/17
ReginaBidm 2024/4/17
Maximilian 2024/4/17
JVFBritney 2024/4/17
Alta78P82 2024/4/16
MarkT7319 2024/4/16
KarlaPedle 2024/4/16
MyrtisRina 2024/4/15

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re : : Settings (size/bitrate) using web page
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Explain your problem step by step and post some screenshots.
This is the only way to help you.

Posted on: 2016/8/6 20:01

Re: Settings (size/bitrate) using web page
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi Sebastien,
I'm having trouble with trying to get the settings into my router when I type my IP address into my search engine it won't connect to bring up the box to log in with admin admin I have reset my router and stuff I've been with enigma tv for about 6 weeks now and the only thing I can working on it is from web interface but it won't work on the public interface I have the setting right on enigma TV as it turn the the server light to green and as I said it works on the web interface ok I'm using the standard talk talk router and what I'm reading on the the talk talk web page there is quite a few people with the same issue trying to get into that router is there another way round this as this is doing my head in please help thanks. Handyandy

Posted on: 2016/8/6 16:30
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
You are welcome !

Posted on: 2014/1/27 17:50

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Ah, that makes sense, thanks

sebus

Posted on: 2014/1/26 20:37
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Sure again ...
The TV size onthe interface will never change !
It is the 'resolution' of the video that will change.
You will see this when you go to full screen : on this little TV, pass over with your mouse to display the menu, then on the bottom right corner, there is a 'full screen' button.
Press this button and it will go to full screen, there you will see the difference when changing the video settings.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2014/1/26 11:13

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Exactly what I do. I use web browser on the client (on computer)

The size of the TV window does NOT change!

sebus

Posted on: 2014/1/26 9:49

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Sure, all settings can be changed via the web interface ...
When you do so, the settings will be changed at the next channel change.
Look into the Enigma-TV Server tool, you will see the values changing in the dropdown boxes ...

About the video size, it depends on what you select in the video 'scale' option.
For example, if the original video size is 640 * 480 and the you select a video scale at 0.5, then the streaming video size will be 320 * 240 (divided by 2)

So if you ant a good video quality on a smartphone, you can set the video bitrate to 300 kbps and a video scale to 0.5, this is enough as the smartphone screen size is small ...
If you want to stream on a big TV screen, then you can for example set the video bitrate to 1000 kbps (or more) and let the scale to 1 (as the original video size)

Best regards,

Posted on: 2014/1/26 0:54

Settings (size/bitrate) using web page
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
The settings using web page can be changed, but they seem (at least size) make no difference. I can change channel, but the size of the TV window is always the same (bitrate might actually change, as it seems to look better)

sebus

Posted on: 2014/1/25 18:32

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.
You cannot use signature.