You're here » Home Page » Forum » Re: Buffer size and How to disable icon-only on windows tray [Help]

Connexion

Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Social Networks

New Users

CatalinaHo 2024/4/25
WandaGunde 2024/4/24
PhyniX 2024/4/22
JeniferBow 2024/4/22
LukasBtc03 2024/4/22
KennithDos 2024/4/22
WilliamsJe 2024/4/22
HarrietBer 2024/4/22
RoseanneEv 2024/4/22
tymek 2024/4/21

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Buffer size and How to disable icon-only on windows tray
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Edit#2: I reinstalled the whole soft and now it does seem fixed. I'll test more though and I hope it will not happen again. I think It happened when I enabled the always start minimized option, but I'm not sure.

Edit: Forget what written... it still gets stuck at iconized state... dunno how to solve right now :)

Hi again. I tried to reboot but soft kept being stuck iconized. So I went into c:\users\\Enigma-tv and deleted ./config/Profile_DM800SE.config but still iconized even after reboot. So I went into main C:\Users\\EnigmaTVand and deleted php.ini. Then soft restart working properly. Unfortunately I deleted the offending php.ini otherwwise I could send it to you. No idea what happened but I thought you could be interested in what happened. BTW now deleting phpini it seems fixed.

Regards.
Pino

Posted on: 2013/7/11 22:08
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Re: Re : : Buffer size and How to disable icon-only on windows tray
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Thanks for your help.
Well about the first question, It seems my Windows 7 is somehow stuck so when I reduce the soft at icon it doesnt come back. I guess I'll have to reboot or something hoping it will get fixed... not sure if it depends byt the soft or OS...

Thanks again

Pino

Posted on: 2013/7/11 21:39
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Re : : Buffer size and How to disable icon-only on windows tray
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Sorry but I don't understand your first question, can you reformulate ?
For your second question, the buffer size is defined in the web media player directly (you have to edit the php code)
I didn't add such an option sorry ... I set a default value.
I also have a very low Internet speed (400 kbps upload) but it works well here ...
I add this request for the next release.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2013/7/11 21:20

Buffer size and How to disable icon-only on windows tray
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,
I just bought this soft and It works pretty well. I have two questions:
1) I enabled the icon only option and now I don't know how to disable it cause I need to modify options.
2) since my upload bandwidth is very low I wanted to increase VLC buffer size but I didn't find an option to do that. Is that present?

Thanks

Pino.

Posted on: 2013/7/11 21:01

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.
You cannot use signature.