You're here » Home Page » Forum » Re : : Default bouquet (and possibly default channel) so you don't have to select it each time in Controls [Request]

Connexion

Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Social Networks

New Users

GeraldoEpj 2024/3/28
KaleyMumme 2024/3/28
MerleRouse 2024/3/28
DesmondPzd 2024/3/26
Julle 2024/3/25
BarrettL10 2024/3/25
MerlinBuss 2024/3/25
MarylouGil 2024/3/24
SpencerMar 2024/3/24
ShaynaJ98 2024/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re : : Default bouquet (and possibly default channel) so you don't have to select it each time in Controls
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Send me a message via the 'Contact' menu ...
Sorry, I'm busy for now ... I will send you a message as soon I have more time.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2013/7/26 13:51

Re: Default bouquet (and possibly default channel) so you don't have to select it each time in Controls
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
That's amazing news! I'd really like to test it! (I have a Galaxy S2 and a Ouya console). Please let me know how.

Pino.

Posted on: 2013/7/25 11:49
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Re : : Default bouquet (and possibly default channel) so you don't have to select it each time in Controls
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Sure, all can be done but I don't think this is an option to bring to the web interface.
This web interface is to connect from outside and only cost some seconds to select a provider & a channel.

BUT : I've developed a pure Android app (99% done yet, beta testing in progress ...) that will allow you to connect a simple Android (computer) to your TV so you can watch Enigma-TV on it !
The interface is very simple to use : enter the settings only 1 time and then the app will automatically start on the bouquets list. From there you will be able to select one and then a channel to start the stream.
Should come soon with a new Enigma-TV version.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2013/7/24 11:46

Default bouquet (and possibly default channel) so you don't have to select it each time in Controls
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,
I'd like to configure an android box to my mom. She is not that expert so I'd like to automatize the most of the operations. Can the bouquet and channel choices be set to a default value so when the web page is launchedthey are selected and if a channel is se to defaulkt the stream is started automatically?

Regards.
puppinoo.

Posted on: 2013/7/24 9:48
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.
You cannot use signature.