You're here » Home Page » Forum » Re: ERROR: The tool cannot connect to your receiver, please verify the connection settings. [Introduce Yourself]

Connexion

Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Social Networks

New Users

GeraldoEpj 2024/3/28
KaleyMumme 2024/3/28
MerleRouse 2024/3/28
DesmondPzd 2024/3/26
Julle 2024/3/25
BarrettL10 2024/3/25
MerlinBuss 2024/3/25
MarylouGil 2024/3/24
SpencerMar 2024/3/24
ShaynaJ98 2024/3/24

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: ERROR: The tool cannot connect to your receiver, please verify the connection settings.
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
No, you need a box like a Dreambox, Vu+, etc ...
Any enigma1 or enigma2 box.

Or you can load m3u files to watch IPTV.

Bye.

Posted on: 2016/6/4 21:14

Re: ERROR: The tool cannot connect to your receiver, please verify the connection settings.
i have the same error
ERROR: The tool cannot connect to your receiver, please verify the connection settings.
but i dont have a box
i only installed un my cpu
cant conect
what can i do?

Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Re : : ERROR: The tool cannot connect to your receiver, please verify the connection settings.
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Nice it works !
What channels do not work ?
Are the non working channels coming from another provider ?
When I had a DM500 (old generation) I also had some channels streaming ok and others not working.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2013/10/19 8:39

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Now is working, I can see, but I don't know how it has been resolved. :)

Some channels are not playing, maybe they needs HD machine?

Thank you.

Posted on: 2013/10/18 23:04
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Not sure at 100% if this is the reason ... That is why I asked you to try starting a stream directly in VLC from your DM500 WebIF.
Do you know how to do ?

If this works then my tool has a problem.
I inserted a fix in the coming 2.0.0.3 version but before I can tell you this will solve your issue I want you to tell me if you can see a stream in VLC.

Also yes, DM800 HD or DM500 HD are newer models.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2013/10/18 23:00

Re: Re : : ERROR: The tool cannot connect to your receiver, please verify the connection settings.
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Yes, is an older version, not HD.

The latest version of dreambox is D800 HD like this? http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/en/dm-800-hd-pvr

So that is the reason that I can't see?

Posted on: 2013/10/18 22:48

Re : : ERROR: The tool cannot connect to your receiver, please verify the connection settings.
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

I see that you have a DM500 (an old version, not a HD right ?)
Are you able to start a stream in VLC from the WebIF ?
If not, then I can tell you that your particular DM500 has some hardware or software issue because this is known on that model.
For some users (not only using Enigma-TV) the stream works and for others not (on this DM model ...)
Please do a stream test directly from the WebIf and tell me the result.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2013/10/18 22:07

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hello,

I've reset the password and now it's ok, but all channels have problems. I get the message "Lost video, try to reconnect" (see the screenshot).

Thank you.

Attach file:

png  enigma.png (133.64 KB)
10894_5261892d9bda5.png 700X346 px

Posted on: 2013/10/18 21:17

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hello,

Sorry, there is no images attached ...
But well, have you tried to disable the password on your Dreambox ? (try this for testing)

Best regards,

Posted on: 2013/10/13 10:20

ERROR: The tool cannot connect to your receiver, please verify the connection settings.
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hello,

I've purchased today and then I got the license for the application.

But when I press the "Connect button" I've get this error: "ERROR: The tool cannot connect to your receiver, please verify the connection settings."

Have a look at the screenshot I've attach.

Can you help, please?

Thank you.

Posted on: 2013/10/13 2:33

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.
You cannot use signature.