Sie sind hier » Startseite » Forum » Re : : Hello from Portugal [Introduce Yourself]

Connexion

Mitgliedsname:

Passwort:

Login speichern

Passwort vergessen?

Registrieren

Social Networks

Neue Benutzer

GeraldoEpj 28.03.2024
KaleyMumme 28.03.2024
MerleRouse 28.03.2024
DesmondPzd 26.03.2024
Julle 25.03.2024
BarrettL10 25.03.2024
MerlinBuss 25.03.2024
MarylouGil 24.03.2024
SpencerMar 24.03.2024
ShaynaJ98 24.03.2024

Leser in diesem Thema:   1 Anonyme(r)

(1) 2 »

Re : : Hello from Portugal
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hello,

I checked you m3u file and it looks normal, so I don't know what's wrong with the stream.
Try to generate a second m3u file on a stream that works ... Then compare what s inside of each files ... Tell me if you see a difference.

About your second question, I don't understand what you want

Best regards,

Geschrieben: 01.12.2013

Re: Re : : Hello from Portugal
Zitat:

Sébastien wrote:
Hello,

Please try to open such a stream from your WebIF and then send me what's in the m3u file generated by the WebIF ...
I want to see if there is something special on those channels.
with this I will be able to identify the issue and add a patch to the next Enigma-TV version.

Best regards,

Hi,

m3u file - http://www.sendspace.com/file/gvq96f

This m3u is not active anymore, usually these feeds are only active for a few hours, do you need an active m3u file?

I have one suggestion for an next version...

I have two receivers and when I watch streams of the receiver 1 I want to be able to control the receiver with the Enigma-TV...

... but when I watch streams of the receiver 2, I wish it was not possible to control the receiver 2 with Enigma-TV.

You could add a setting in which we could choose if Enigma-TV could control the receiver or not control it.

Drucke Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Nach oben

Re : : Hello from Portugal
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hello,

Please try to open such a stream from your WebIF and then send me what's in the m3u file generated by the WebIF ...
I want to see if there is something special on those channels.
with this I will be able to identify the issue and add a patch to the next Enigma-TV version.

Best regards,

Geschrieben: 27.11.2013

Re: Hello from Portugal
Zitat:

mmoloch wrote:
Hi,

The provider is ZON, Hispasat 30ºW, the channels with problems are:

Sporttv live - SD
Sporttv 1 - SD
Sporttv 2 - SD
Sporttv 3 - SD
BTV 1 - SD
BTV 2 - SD
PFC - SD
Porto Canal - SD

I do not think it's something that the provider is implementing because I can watch some of these channels in HD but the provider does not have the last 3 in HD so I can not watch them.

I am a sports trader so I prefer the SD channels because they have less delay.

I'd like to have all channels working but it is not important, I will use the Enigma TV mainly to watch 4:2:2 feeds.

I have identified another problem, my receiver is always crashing while watching 4:2:2 feeds using Enigma-TV... is this normal?... I've tested with many images and always happens the same with 4:2:2 streams.

Drucke Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Nach oben

Hi,

The provider is ZON, Hispasat 30ºW, the channels with problems are:

Sporttv live - SD
Sporttv 1 - SD
Sporttv 2 - SD
Sporttv 3 - SD
BTV 1 - SD
BTV 2 - SD
PFC - SD
Porto Canal - SD

I do not think it's something that the provider is implementing because I can watch some of these channels in HD but the provider does not have the last 3 in HD so I can not watch them.

I am a sports trader so I prefer the SD channels because they have less delay.

I'd like to have all channels working but it is not important, I will use the Enigma TV mainly to watch 4:2:2 feeds.

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

OK ... honestly I don't know where to look at in this case ...
Can you tell me the channels name ? and on what provider they are ?
Maybe the provider implemented something not to be able to stream it ??? something new ???
Lets see ...

Best regards,

Geschrieben: 17.11.2013

No, these 8 channels also do not work from de webinterface or in VLC.

How can I find out the cause of this problem?

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Are you able to start the stream of those 8 channels from the WebIF of your Box ?
If yes, then we have to do a short TeamViewer session so i can analyze the difference between those 8 channels and the others.
Tell me first if yu can get the stream in VLC when starting it from the Box WebIF.

Thanks,

Geschrieben: 14.11.2013

Thanks mate

I have been testing the Enigma TV but I have a strange problem...

I can watch the streams of "all" channels from the provider of my country (Portugal, ZON) but in the 8 sport channels of that provider I just get black image, I dont have any problem on HD channels, just with 8 sports channels from the provider of my country.

My receivers is a Octagon Sf8 HD running Openvix 3.0...

How can I solve this problem?... this problem is solved after buying the license?

Thanks

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hello and welcome !

I hope you will like the tools
Soon, I will release a new XBMC plugin to control Enigma-TV !!!

Best regards,

Geschrieben: 13.11.2013

Erlaubt, Themen anzuschauen.
Nicht erlaubt, ein neues Thema zu erstellen.
Nicht erlaubt, auf Beiträge zu antworten.
Nicht erlaubt, Beiträge zu editieren.
Nicht erlaubt, Beiträge zu löschen.
Nicht erlaubt, Umfragen zu erstellen.
Nicht erlaubt, in Umfragen abzustimmen.
Nicht erlaubt, Dateien hoch zu laden.
Nicht erlaubt, Beiträge ohne Prüfung zu schreiben.
Nicht erlaubt, Thementyp zu setzen.
Nicht erlaubt, HTML zu benutzen.
Nicht erlaubt, Signatur zu benutzen.

[Erweiterte Suche]