Claribel04 2024/4/26
UlyssesEdd 2024/4/26

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: GPU accelerated decoding
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Sorry for my late answer ...
What you can do is changing the VLC version for the tool.
There is a specific version (not related to the one you already have on your computer) installed here :
C:\Users\YourUserName\EnigmaTV\vlc

Just delete all files in there and replace with a VLC version of your choice.
I selected this version because it worked nice for iOS encoding, what is not the case with public releases.
But do a try and tell me if you find a better version ... for sure with the newest versions the freezing on HD should be solved.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2013/5/20 21:28

GPU accelerated decoding
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Just installed and registered this app on my Acer Aspire One 725 Netbook - this basically is AMD C-70 - which has integrated AMD Radeon HD 6290 (ATI Mobility Radeon). I am able to stream HD Channels from my Technomate TM-2T OE (Running ViX) to XBMC, Windows Media Player and MPC. I was not getting good HD streams at all on Enigma TV, or VLC. After doing some reading, I could see that I had to (in VLC) enable GPU accelerated decoding (In the inputs and Codecs settings), and choose Direct3D as the Video output in the Video settings. This cured the VLC issue, however, I am still getting the problem from within Enigma TV - regardless of what option(s) I select in VLC and Enigma TV for the video output.

To describe what happens, it is green artifacts, stuttering video/audio, pixelation, stuttering and eventual freezing of the stream. SD video works fine, and as I said it is working on everything apart from Enigma TV, so it isn't a network issue.

Any help appreciated.

Posted on: 2013/5/16 17:20
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.
You cannot use signature.