You're here » Home Page » Forum » Re : : unable to watch Via Iphone 5 ios 7.0.6 [Help]

Connexion

Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Social Networks

New Users

LutherJers 2024/5/2
MegavetH 2024/5/2
GarryAstud 2024/5/2
LeoWfc5068 2024/5/2
LupeMillar 2024/5/2
ScottyKear 2024/5/1
TabathaBra 2024/5/1
KassieHell 2024/5/1
JurgenRick 2024/5/1
DaniellaN8 2024/4/29

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re : : unable to watch Via Iphone 5 ios 7.0.6
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Shazar, again :
- are you sure that your router settings are correct ?
- then send me your public IP + your public web port.
- I will try to connect from my home, first on my PC and then on my iPhone running the last OS.

Posted on: 2014/4/8 20:30

Re: Re : : unable to watch Via Iphone 5 ios 7.0.6
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi deejay_waz can u pls tell me how u connect your iPhone with enigma tv I am having a prob with my iPhone and iPad no video. pls tell me your settings .thanks

Posted on: 2014/4/8 16:35
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Great that you solved it !
Very strange router you have, it doesn't looks like something standard but well the most important is that it works.

Regarding the audio channel, I'm aware of this issue.
The tool default take the first coming audio track in the media ... I was not yet able to change this when starting a stream.
But I continue to search ...
In case you have any info on how to select audio track in VLC when doing a transcoding that would really help me.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2014/2/26 18:58

Re: Re : : unable to watch Via Iphone 5 ios 7.0.6
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi i changed the port from 80 to 7000, now i am able to view on iphone. however unable to connect to public URL, as this no longer works, but everythink does. do you know the best port to use for everything to work.

also some channels have the incorrect audio i.e movie channels. its audio source is playing a narrator about the movie. ive tried th other audio channel but same thing, is there a fix for this?

your help is very much appreciated

Thanks

Waz

Attach file:

png  Capture.PNG (16.60 KB)
15542_530e1831306dd.png 263X360 px

png  Capture1.PNG (15.17 KB)
15542_530e183b6731e.png 249X363 px

Posted on: 2014/2/26 17:36
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

I think I still answered by Email but in case you are not the same person :
- Try to use a standard web port like 80
- Use your 3G connection for testing, not the wifi
- If you get the channel list you should get the stream as both use the same port on iOS devices. (does the stream start on the Server when you select a channel on your iPhone ?)
- Try very low bitrate like 200 kbps video bitrate, 0.5 scale, 96 kbps audio scale, 2 channels

I hope it will work.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2014/2/25 19:50

unable to watch Via Iphone 5 ios 7.0.6
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi guys please could you help. i have managed to configure my router to allow the ports to accept inbound and outbound. i am able to stream via my public IP address on a different network, also using Enigma media player i am succcessful.

i am able to enter the correct public ip address and port and password in the iphone app. and can se my bouquet of channels. however i keep keeping a "timeout message"

im totally confused now why this is not working as i am successful in streaming externally via public IP and using enigma media player on my friends network.

ive tried different video bitrates video scale, still no joy

just the iphone app is not working

PLEASE HELP!!

Posted on: 2014/2/25 15:16

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.
You cannot use signature.