You're here » Home Page » Forum » Re: i want to get this going but im stuck [Help]

Connexion

Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Social Networks

New Users

DaniellaN8 2024/4/29
Langer70 2024/4/28
sirpuzipl 2024/4/28
MirtaNutte 2024/4/28
DerrickMar 2024/4/28
TIHMarcell 2024/4/27
Brooks87G 2024/4/27
GalenOgl3 2024/4/27
Tayla01736 2024/4/27
Claribel04 2024/4/26

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

Re: i want to get this going but im stuck
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
hi

I'm from the UK but I live in Alicante Spain

many thanks

Posted on: 2013/4/17 13:24
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Cool that you have it working !
About the screen size, you can activate the full screen from the plugin itself (put your finger on the TV and when the inbuilt menu appear the click on the full screen icon at the bottom right corner)
Otherwise you can also try the iOS mode from the settings pannel the the video should be played into the internal device media player.

Thanks for doing some advertisement, I appreciate !
Where do you come from ?

Best regards,

Posted on: 2013/4/16 19:59

Re: Re : : i want to get this going but im stuck
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi

its working great over 3g and outside the house via wifi, but on the Samsung S3 the screen will not auto adjust how od I set it up so the screen matches my Samsung S3

thanks for your help I will tell all my friends

Posted on: 2013/4/16 19:48
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Re : : i want to get this going but im stuck
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Ok, so you can access the web interface but you don't see the video stream from outside your house ...
First, have you tested within your network (in your house) ?
Use directly your PC IP & internal web port to connect, just for testing. Inside your network, you should see the video.
Then if it doesn't wrok from outside, it means the router doesn't do its job properly OR the stream port you selected is not allowed by your 3G mobile provider.

I hope you will get it working.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2013/4/16 19:34

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
hi

I am a little further on I can see Enigma TV on my S3 I login and choose a tv channel but it does not stream it stops after a short while and its blocky what are the settings I should use when streaming from outside my house.

I changed my image to open pli

many thanks nearly there

Posted on: 2013/4/16 9:05

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

OK, so if you says that the 'lights' go to the correct colors, it means the web server is properly up and running.
the first thing to check is : are you able to access the web interface or not ???
You should see a login screen and then after that ogin you should be able to select a provider and a channel right ?
If the stream doesn't start properly or if you lose the connection then it can be related to multiple issues :
- Network performance ?
- Image or box type ? (DM800 should be ok, try www.newnigma2.to or http://www.openblackhole.com)
- Setup ? (in web interface, go down with the quality : 250 kbps for video, 0.5 scale, 96 kbps audio, 2 channels)

Posted on: 2013/4/15 21:55

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
hi the web server goes from red to green and the web port goes blue but then nothing. Could it be my sat box im running nemesis 2.4 image should it work with this, what is the best image for this to work?

Posted on: 2013/4/15 21:50

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Have you activated the 'Internet Control' mode via the menu in Enigma-TV ?
The web server is on ? (should go from RED to GREEN, and the web port should go to BLUE)
The 2 rules in your router should be ok.
There is no reason why it should not work.

Please also watch the help videos, that can help you.

Posted on: 2013/4/15 21:46

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
I have applied the two rules as you say and these are now the only rules I have in my router is this correct? When I go to the try and get it to play it only plays ofr about 10secs and then stops. in web browser I get an error asking me to check ip address

thanks

Posted on: 2013/4/15 21:41

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Your router settings are wrong !
Please reproduce exactly what I show in the attached picture, there is only 2 rules to define ...

Then you access the web interface,
Local with http://192.168.1.231:95/index_local.html
Outside with http://88.3.129.188:85/index.html

Best regards,

Attach file:

jpg  wwe.jpg (17.22 KB)
1_516c4a5a0bf67.jpg 708X105 px

Posted on: 2013/4/15 20:43

(1) 2 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.