You're here » Home Page » Forum » Re: No streaming to another pc, working on android and ios [Help]

Connexion

Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Social Networks

New Users

Langer70 2024/4/28
sirpuzipl 2024/4/28
MirtaNutte 2024/4/28
DerrickMar 2024/4/28
TIHMarcell 2024/4/27
Brooks87G 2024/4/27
GalenOgl3 2024/4/27
Tayla01736 2024/4/27
Claribel04 2024/4/26
UlyssesEdd 2024/4/26

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

Re: No streaming to another pc, working on android and ios
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

So you say that on your iOS device the stream is found, is that in local network ?
The IOS device use an HTTP LIVE STREAMING stream type, so use the WEB PORT for the stream.
If you start a stream on a PC (so I suppose from the embedded Web Media Player) then the Server generates a FLASH stream type and in that case need the STREAM PORT to be used.
So the problem is on your STREAM PORT ... check on that side.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2015/4/17 21:38

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
I've exactly same problem. Streaming works fine on Iphone/Ipad. Does not work on pc. Stream is starting according the server but can not be played on pc. Stream is not found.
The port i'm using for the stream is 8081. Even on local lan it is NOT working.

Posted on: 2015/4/17 10:53
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Re : : No streaming to another pc, working on android and ios
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

NO, it doesn't stop any other apps ...
The only thing is that you don't have to watch a channel with Enigma-TV (or via a client tool) in the same time you are using another tool like Dreamdroid and watching a channel ...
But I think if you have multi-tuner box it should not affect anything ...

And, just letting in Internet Control mode without using it doens't affect anything.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2015/2/4 20:18

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Update- dreambox died so i got a Vu+ duo 2- seems to be working OK! Guess we'll never find out what the problem was!

One more thing- if Enigma TV is connected to the box even if not streaming over internet, does that stop other applications e.g. dreamdroid on android phone connecting to the box and changing channels?

Posted on: 2015/2/3 23:54
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi, try the web media player on a webbrowser from outside ...
Yes you can send me IP & password so I can test ...
Sometimes inside the network it doesn't work using public IP but from outside it will, I've still seen that in some cases ... Due to the router not doing its job properly ...

Bye,

Posted on: 2014/12/21 11:31

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi-
But the router is forwarding requests to the public ip on to the internal ip of the server pc from the ios and android apps. It even forwards some information from the pc mediaplayer app from external ip to internal server because i can see the channel being changed and the flv stream start on the enigma=tv server- its just that the external enigma player or browser doesn't access the stream and comes up with the error.
I don't think it is a flash problem as my version of flash is updated to latest.

The reason for accessing the external ip is so i can watch away from home. Its not a disaster because i can still use the android app when away from home, but it is annoying when something is not working as it should and i keep wanting to fix it- like an itch that needs to be scratched!

If you have any other thoughts let me know.

Would it help if I email you the external settings and password so you can try logging in?

Posted on: 2014/12/20 13:02

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

The only issue I can say is that your router is not able to properly manage your internal IP redirection by calling the public IP ...
Then just use the internal IP, is this a problem for you ?
The android use flv stream that is on a separated port (8085) and the ios use the same port for web and stream (85) because ios can only read Http Live Stream.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2014/12/19 19:28

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
I have both streaming port (8085) and web port (85) forwarded in the router to the internal ip address of the host pc.

I cant understand why the android and ios apps can connect over 3G to the external ip address and requests get forwarded to the host pc and the stream can be seen on the android or ios device, but opening a browser from the server using the external ip address or connecting from a different laptop using the external ip address produces an error.
The ports must be forwarded properly if the android / ios app works from an external network using the external ip address? Unless the windows streaming uses different ports to the android / ios apps?

Posted on: 2014/12/19 11:39

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Using with public IP, you also need to redirect the stream port with your router.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2014/12/18 21:35

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Tried rebooting the router- no change.

The server is working on the pc.
I can start the internet control, and open web browser with local ip settings, and see a picture- so local flash, connection to dreambox working.
If I try to right click and open web browser with public Ip address, a browser window opens, and I get the rotating circle for waiting. The server says zapping to channel, and then says streaming, so commands from web interface are getting to server. The viewer browser screen remains black, then I get error message Video not found or access denied. The http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8085/xxxx_stream.flv is the same as the stream in the server window.
Any other thoughts on what else may be wrong? I have the same public and local stream and web ports, forwarded in the router to the ip address of the server computer.
The ports are forwarded for incoming connections- do I need to set up an outgoing port on the router as well?

Posted on: 2014/12/17 23:54

(1) 2 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.