You're here » Home Page » Forum » Re: In Media Player-Not All Media Files Are Being Uploaded [Help]

Connexion

Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Social Networks

New Users

DaniellaN8 2024/4/29
Langer70 2024/4/28
sirpuzipl 2024/4/28
MirtaNutte 2024/4/28
DerrickMar 2024/4/28
TIHMarcell 2024/4/27
Brooks87G 2024/4/27
GalenOgl3 2024/4/27
Tayla01736 2024/4/27
Claribel04 2024/4/26

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

Re: In Media Player-Not All Media Files Are Being Uploaded
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Thanks very much!
I did some settings to my Dm7020Hdv2 with OpenAtv v4.2 image. In the “Plugins” page, there is a OpenAtv plugin named “My Metrix Lite” and in “Other Settings” it allow some adjustment to media. After some adjustment, i can see many of the media files appear in Enigma Media Player (not sure of viewing all themedia files because i have been recording many TV series / movies and also have download many movies from the internet too) . But sadly to say, only can see and select the media files and not the main folders (means we are not able to see and select the individual folders first, then select the media files that we want to see).
If Enigma Tv Player could allow us to select first the main folders then the sub-folders, follow by the media file that we want to watch, that will be perfect.
I wish you could include this feature in Enigma Tv Player.
Thanks again!
Best Regards

Posted on: 2015/8/11 7:39
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Re : : In Media Player-Not All Media Files Are Being Uploaded
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

This is not the log I was waiting for ... But well, the way the Enigma-TV server app get the medias from the Dreambox record location comes from a web request.
I have to check what it is and then I will come back to you so that you can directly execute it from a webbrowser.
This test will bring back all medias that this command retrieve from the Dreambox and we will compare the list with the one captured by Enigma-TV.
Let me some days, I'm now in a week where I'm publishing my new version of server and client tools.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2015/8/11 0:17

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
9-8-15
I am sorry for not being clear in my writing. The word “nos” means numbers. Enigma Tv only able to read the media files inside 7 numbers of main folders. I actually have a total of 24 numbers of main folders, so it means there are 17 numbers of main folders (with media files inside these folders) are not read by Enigma Tv.
As requested, I had attached the debug log for your necessary actions.
Thanks very much!

Attach file:

Link only for registered users

Posted on: 2015/8/9 1:20
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Sorry but what is 'nos' ? What do you mean ?
Is Enigma-TV displaying all medias in the list or not ?
Are you saying that when you click on some they don't play ?
Can you activate in that case the debug mode (look in the setting tab) and provide the output to me.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2015/8/8 10:14

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
I don’t quite understand. The harddisk inside my Dreambox under Movie (Default Folder) have a total of 24nos of main folders, but Enigma Tv is able to read 7 nos of these folders.
Since it is able to read 7 nos of these folders, why can’t it read all of the 24 nos?
Please Help!
Thanks very much!

Posted on: 2015/8/8 0:26

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

OK, I see ...
The tool only scan the default record location on the box ...
Scanning subfolder can only be applied on folders that you add from a local or network harddrive.
By doing so, you would see some checkbox that you can select and that would tel lthe tool to scan sub folders.
This is not available for hard drive located into the box.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2015/8/7 22:14

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
I have attached the picture of the Media Player Tab in Enigma Tv.
Beside this, i also found out Enigma Tv only able to read 7nos of folders of my Dreambox, whereas there are actually 24nos of main folders, excluding the in-build folder named “deleted Items”.
Please Help!

Attach file:

Link only for registered users

Posted on: 2015/8/7 3:27

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Please post a screenshot of the media player part ...
I would like to see what you have there ...

Best regards,

Posted on: 2015/8/6 20:52

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
I am not able to find the box that you mentioned. I could only find a statement in the Media Player Setting saying,”Check the line to scan subfolders”, but I am not able to check the line, as there is no line.
Please help!

Posted on: 2015/8/5 9:39

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Check the box located front of the folder setup in Enigma-TV Server.
That will then also scan subfolders.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2015/8/3 20:13

(1) 2 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.