Tayla01736 2024/4/27
Claribel04 2024/4/26

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: No access from public
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Hope it will work from outside of your network
I still saw some cases where routers didn't redirected public to private when used within the home network but perfectly worked from outside !
For your settings, I would recommand to set something like :
500 kbps video bitrate
1 video scale
96 kbps audio bitrate
2 channels
With your upload speed it should be fine and the video quality should also be enough good.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2013/10/1 23:38

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Ok! After lots of testing I think it is my Inteno router that has fu**ed me up here. It seems it will not accept that I connect to local devices from public IP within the network. (Hopefully this can help others out there).

So when finally finding that somebody on a totally different application had the same problem I tried to access my public IP from my mobile phone.

It worked. NO problem at all. I'll check the streaming tomorrow when I am at work.

What is the best bitrate/sound setting I should set when my Uploading is max 1,1Mbit?

I'm going to Spain in a week and would like to know what I can expect from this :)

Posted on: 2013/10/1 23:11
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

I cannot tell you for sure if this could be the reason of making all the thing not working ... this is just strange to me to see such a IP range for a local network ...
Tell us when you have it working !

Best regards,

Posted on: 2013/9/24 23:50

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Why is this? I thougt it was quite normal with a 10.0.0.X subnet on local? Been using it for years. Is there any security vulnerabilities with this?

It is obvisiouly keeping myself out so that should be a good sign :)

And yes it worked fine before. Should I have to open any ports in my SW firewall for this?

PS: I would be willing to change my IP range if anybody could supply me with a good reason to change this, but I have read several articles on this and do it this way basically because the IPs are easier to remember...

Posted on: 2013/9/23 23:55
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Accro

Benutzerinformationen
Quote:

tormi wrote:
No my local IPs range from 10.0.0.2 -> 10.0.0.254 with the main DNS at 10.0.0.1. :)

Try something else :)

definitely keep a security appliance (firewall) zywall, or other types of firewall, you must configure your firewall well.

Posted on: 2013/9/23 19:31

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Ok,

In your previous working router, did you also had that IP range ?
The first thing I would do is changing the IP range to something common. Like 192.168.1.x ...
If that still doesn't work then I would ask your router reseller on how to set it up correctly or change it in case it really don't do the job for what it is expected for.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2013/9/23 19:27

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
No my local IPs range from 10.0.0.2 -> 10.0.0.254 with the main DNS at 10.0.0.1. :)

Try something else :)

Posted on: 2013/9/23 1:51

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Your IP looks strange in the router ... You have writen 10.0.0.177 ... That should be the IP of the PC where Enigma-TV is installed, so better something like 192.168.x.x

Best regards,

Posted on: 2013/9/22 23:35

No access from public
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi!

I used to have this working, but a couple of weeks ago I had to swich my router.

I have tried a bunch of different ports to no avail, I can only get it to work locally. I here supply images for my setup. However when I try playing from public it routes me to my IP adress:8070 and it does not work.

I need a set of fresh eyes to look at this.

Attach file:

jpg  NAT.jpg (20.28 KB)
6792_523f5fc3bdb6a.jpg 778X120 px

jpg  Settings1.jpg (22.49 KB)
6792_523f5fc8dd0fd.jpg 394X213 px

Posted on: 2013/9/22 23:23

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.
You cannot use signature.