GalenOgl3 2024/4/27
Tayla01736 2024/4/27
Claribel04 2024/4/26
UlyssesEdd 2024/4/26

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Android app problems
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Fluxy12, in the next coming version MX Player will be usable within the tool ... in other words when you start a stream from the tool it will automatically open MX Player and read the stream in it !

Send me an Email at info@enigma-tv.com

I can give you a test version, not yet finalized but the part with MX Player works.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2014/7/6 11:29

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
I have exactly the same problem with enigma tv on android, but stream work really great by mx player in 4G.

So for the moment :
1- i connect with team viewer my pc home, i change the channel
2- i put it on stream
3- i enter the stream link on mx player

Posted on: 2014/7/5 11:01
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Ok, then check your firewall or any installed anti-virus tool that could block the stream ...
First try to make it working on your PC before to use any client app ... Step by step ...

Best regards,

Posted on: 2014/6/2 23:25

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

I have tried both flash and http live and get the same issue. Also I found out last night that this also happens without using the app and accessing it using my phones browser and playing the stream through vlc so I think it's an issue on the PC side.

Posted on: 2014/5/29 16:06
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Try to use the HTTP Live Stream mode on your device.
Also next version will enable to play the stream using MXPlayer ... that should solve that kind of issue.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2014/5/29 4:27

Android app problems
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

I'm pretty sure I've set everything up ok but I'm getting problems with the android app on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

I can load a channel and it plays fine for around 30 seconds, then both the picture and sound will freeze, then sound will continue after around 10 seconds but the picture stays frozen. It does this on both my 4G phone connection and also whilst connected to wifi on the same network as my receiver so it doesn't seem to be an internet issue.

There doesn't seem to be any issues when I play it through the web browser both with the local web and public web interface.

Posted on: 2014/5/27 23:45

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.
You cannot use signature.