MikelOmall 2024/5/16
JewellFuer 2024/5/16
SeleneBach 2024/5/16

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re : : Help!
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

From the settings tab, you need to enter the IP (and user + password) of your Dreambox (or any Enigma1 or Enigma2 STB) in the settings tab ...
Then you need to click on 'Connect'.
Is then the tool connecting to you STB ?
If yes, then you should get the channel list filled in the first 'TV' tab ...
Please post pictures so I can see what you do.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2014/8/12 20:55

Re: Help!
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi Sébastien,

Thanks for your prompt response. I follow the YouTube video you posted here, but got stuck at step 2 (setting up enigma tv). After I input the settings details and click on TV Control it will pop-up and error that "the tool cannot connect to the receiver". Secondly, the Tv control is empty. But from your video, you're able to start watching the TV in this step 2. I don't know what i am doing wrong that won't let me connect to the Enigma Server on my Pc. Or do I have to setup the router first before I can connect to Enigma server on my PC?

Thanks and sorry for the trouble.

Ikyemike.

Posted on: 2014/8/12 12:24
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Re: Help!
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Did you followed the video help that you can find in the help menu of this website ?
You need to install the server tool on a PC and then set the tool to connect to your set top box ... This set top box must be an Enigma1 or an Enigma2 type like a dreambox, a Vu+ or a Gigablue ...
Then you can connect any device like an Android device on the server using the client tool adapted to your device.

Tell me if you need more help.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2014/8/11 19:20

Help!
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi, am pretty new here and have just bought the Enigma Tv Licence to use. But unfortunately, i have none of the Tv boxes you mentioned. I am using M8 Android Tv Box, I want to ask, if it is possible to setup Enigma Tv without any of those boxes rather through internet only or using my M8 Android Tv Box and if possible how do i set it up? I tried setting it up on PC using only internet but failed to connect to Tv with an error message that says, "The tool cannot connect to your receiver, please verift the connection settings"

Thanks in advance for any help or work around.

Ikyemike.

Posted on: 2014/8/11 15:01
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.
You cannot use signature.