Tayla01736 2024/4/27
Claribel04 2024/4/26

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Video not found or access denied
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
I forgot that one ...
I put it on my todo list ...
Will work on this as soon I find free time.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2015/11/9 20:46

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi, I have the same problem.
I discovered that the problem only applies to the filenames with nordic characters (æ, ø å).
I am able to watch all other media with no problems.
I hope this will be fixed, thanks.

Posted on: 2015/11/9 7:52
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Re : : Video not found or access denied
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Not needed ... I believe you
I take note of this issue and will correct it for a next release.
For now just click on reconnect or even better : use one of the Enigma-TV client tools !
There are available in the download section for PC, Android, Apple iOS and Kodi devices.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2015/8/24 19:10

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Sorry for the delay, had some real life stuff to do.

The error is still happening for me for 8/10 times (using 2.0.0.5 version) , if needed i can provide you login and pass so you can see it for yourself.

Posted on: 2015/8/24 11:59
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Is it doing this all the time ?
If not, then I think that I have to add a timer to wait like to say 2 seconds before trying to read the video stream when the flag is given ...
That would make sure the stream is ready for the Web Media player.

Tell me.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2015/8/17 20:29

Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
If i can help with more info or debug log i'm willing to help, i really don't mind.

Posted on: 2015/8/17 9:43

Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

The Web Media player shoudl wait until the FLV stream is ready before starting playing it ... there is a flag that tells to it that the stream is ready ... so this is strange.

Video quality can be changed in the settings, set for example 500 kbps as video birtate and 100% scale.
This tool is to transcode your Dreambox original stream to something compressed so that you can watch it using 3G ... so for sure you will lose a bit of quality ... but as usually small displays are used (smartphone, tablet) then the resolution is not that important.

Yes, doing a click on the play button solve the issue ... take this as temporary solution ... I will investigate on the flag problem.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2015/8/16 18:37

Video not found or access denied
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
I have recently bought the application and so far all is ok, I just need to fine tune some stuff.

Q: When I watch the stream on a browser (tested with IE11 and Firefox) I sometimes get the error "video not found or access denied" and I more line with http://xx.xx.xx.xx:portnumber/randomnumber.flv and this happens locally on the LAN and external/internet. Any idea what is going wrong here ?

After the error I can click on the play button (black play button on the left corner) and the stream starts but on a very bad quality. Also I can click on the direct link button below to watch the stream not in the browser but my media player doesn't wants to play the stream (I need to fix this later on).

Posted on: 2015/8/16 7:32

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.
You cannot use signature.