Sie sind hier » Startseite » Forum » Re: Media play works, but no video or audio on TV channels [Help]

Connexion

Mitgliedsname:

Passwort:

Login speichern

Passwort vergessen?

Registrieren

Social Networks

Neue Benutzer

LutherJers 02.05.2024
MegavetH 02.05.2024
GarryAstud 02.05.2024
LeoWfc5068 02.05.2024
LupeMillar 02.05.2024
ScottyKear 01.05.2024
TabathaBra 01.05.2024
KassieHell 01.05.2024
JurgenRick 01.05.2024
DaniellaN8 29.04.2024

Leser in diesem Thema:   1 Anonyme(r)

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Media play works, but no video or audio on TV channels
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Thanks for your response,Sébastien.

Yes, WebIF works okay. I checked that after reading some of your advices in earlier threads. I also cleared the EnigmaTV folder and reinstalled - both the latest version of EnigmaTV and the previous... without solving the problem. It is now 2.0.0.4 that is installed.

As far as I can see there isn't any stream password protection in place. The WebIF version is OWIF 0.4.2

I have noticed that even though the multi-tuners field is ticked, EnigmaTV still says "Zap to channel ... ", and, it appears that it actually changes the channel on the Nemesis. (I'm not sure it does this every time, but it did tonight while I was testing - much to the annoyance of my wife!)

The informations box shows the correct program information, and the AGC and SNR bars beneath the screen read correctly (though they disappear momentarily when it says video is lost, and then reappears even though it is trying to reconnect.

I'm still scratching my head!

Best wishes,

Geschrieben: 17.11.2014
Drucke Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Nach oben

Re: Media play works, but no video or audio on TV channels
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

The first test that I would do is to open the stream directly from the WebIF ... is that working ?
If not, then try to change the image ... NewNigma2 works fine with Enigma-TV for example.
Also, you can try to disable any WebIF or stream password protection on your STB.

Best regards,

Geschrieben: 16.11.2014

Media play works, but no video or audio on TV channels
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Good day everyone,
I had EnigmaTV working fine with my Vu+ Uno, but have now upgraded to a Atemio Nemesis, and no matter what I do I can't solve my problem.
The program connects to the Nemesis (via LAN to my PC) and I can select the Bouquets and channels, and see the list of the recorded media in the box. I can even play the recorded media. However, if I choose a TV channel, the heading says 'zap to channel' nothing appears in the screen, then after a few moments it says "Lost video, try to reconnect" and it just repeats the try to reconnect.
Has anyone an idea of what may be wrong, please?
Best wishes,

Allen

Geschrieben: 15.11.2014
Drucke Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Nach oben

Erlaubt, Themen anzuschauen.
Nicht erlaubt, ein neues Thema zu erstellen.
Nicht erlaubt, auf Beiträge zu antworten.
Nicht erlaubt, Beiträge zu editieren.
Nicht erlaubt, Beiträge zu löschen.
Nicht erlaubt, Umfragen zu erstellen.
Nicht erlaubt, in Umfragen abzustimmen.
Nicht erlaubt, Dateien hoch zu laden.
Nicht erlaubt, Beiträge ohne Prüfung zu schreiben.
Nicht erlaubt, Thementyp zu setzen.
Nicht erlaubt, HTML zu benutzen.
Nicht erlaubt, Signatur zu benutzen.

[Erweiterte Suche]