Claribel04 2024/4/26
UlyssesEdd 2024/4/26

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Another EnigmaTV crashing thread
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Very strange case ...
Try with another RJ45 cable maybe ... I really point a network issue, as I said or coming from the clone boxes or a bad network in your home (router, switch ?)

Best regards,

Posted on: 2013/2/4 18:59

Re: Another EnigmaTV crashing thread
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Thanks again Sebastien

After i my posting i was trying to do some investigating it's taken me 3 weeks to get anywhere near the reason, testing on the 800SE for the first time i noticed some mosaicing this of course as you've pointed out comes from my client machine the 800SE, so i tried connecting to my server which is a DB800 clone and it seems that it's happening from that as well and the ecm times have gone up on both so i dont think that helps either.

is there anything that you can suggest that i can try to improve the connection.

thanks again for your reply.....btw i wasn't implying that there's anything wrong with your fine product, just pointing the problems i'm having streaming

Regards:Hackit

Posted on: 2013/2/4 17:17
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Re : : Another EnigmaTV crashing thread
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hello,

In your case the software doesn't crash right ? In other words it doesn't colapse ...
What you describe seems to be a communication issue between the box and the soft.
I don't want to point the clone box but if it do the same freezing on your other tools like direct stream into VLC then I think there is or a hardware network issue in your box or a bad network in your house.
SD channels should work without problem but as hou say it's not the case ... Just reinforcing my supposition.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2013/2/3 22:51

Another EnigmaTV crashing thread
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
Hi

I've now got my registration sorted :- (Thanks Sebastien) i'm now trying to stream from my Dreambox 800SE clone to a windows lappie i'm getting an awful lot of freezing/mosaicing/locking up this also happens with VLC hence my reason for purchasing EnigmaTV.

Because i mainly watch HD channels, i thought this might be the problem bitrate etc so i've tried SD channels and it still happens but maybe not as often as the HD channels it also happens on FTA both HD and SD

can someone please give something to try to sort it out that i've not tried already that's of course if it can be sorted.

Just to add it happens on my mac as well with VLC using FireFox or Safari

Regards: Hackit

Posted on: 2013/2/3 20:10
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.
You cannot use signature.