You're here » Home Page » Forum » Re : : Enigma TV Not Working on S3 [Bug Reporting]

Connexion

Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Social Networks

New Users

GalenOgl3 2024/4/27
Tayla01736 2024/4/27
Claribel04 2024/4/26
UlyssesEdd 2024/4/26
Krause 2024/4/26
MargretFre 2024/4/26
LionelKarn 2024/4/26
LeticiaLai 2024/4/25
VeolaWhita 2024/4/25
Donny25Q8 2024/4/25

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re : : Enigma TV Not Working on S3
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

Good for your S3 !
Sure, you need to set the bitrate down to something like 500 kbps for the video, scale at 1, 128 kbps for the audio, 2 channels.
This is optimal I think on little devices.
I know that I promised a new Android version that embbed MX Player ... it is still on my desk ... I'm so busy with other stuff ... hope you will pardon me

Regarding your other question, I will answer in the other thread that you created.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2014/1/23 20:50

Re: Enigma TV Not Working on S3
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
thanks for your reply, ive figured out finally that i was setting the bitrates too high. using http streaming on 1000kb/s or less now works thankyou. Only problem is ive now tried it on both a Samsung S3 and a Galaxy Tab 3 and there is significant audio sync issues with audio being about 1 second in front of the video. My Pc isnt the issue as its an i7 and more than capable. These sync issues are on both public and local network.. Any ideas? is there any settings i can alter to solve the audio sync

Posted on: 2014/1/23 12:38
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Re : : Enigma TV Not Working on S3
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hello,

That sounds strange, it should work on S3 ...
You don't need flash on your S3 if you use the Android App ... Flash is needed only if you use the web media player.

Can you try to change in the settings the stream mode to : Http Live Streaming ? ( inside of the Android App )
This mode use the same port than the web, so if you can get the channel list, there is no reason that you should not get the stream.
If this works, we need to understand what's happening with the stream port.

Tell me.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2014/1/23 7:38

Enigma TV Not Working on S3
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
I purchased Enigma tv today speciafically to be able to watch on my Samsung S3. Ive configured everything properly and the web interface is working on my pc (loal and public). I set up the android app the same and it connects just fine and give me my channel list. soon as i click to watch a channel, i get the message changing channel and it just sits there saying please wait forever, then timesout? I have flash installed on my S3 included several media players but i can never get that far. even if i try to watch the channel the receiver is currently on, i still get "Changing channel" and nothing? Please help

Samsung S3 Andriod Version 4.1.2
Receiver: VU+SOlo2 running Latest Vix Image v3.0 Build 808

Posted on: 2014/1/23 1:07
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.
You cannot use signature.