You're here » Home Page » Forum » Re: Quitting Enigma TV Web Media Player [Bug Reporting]

Connexion

Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Social Networks

New Users

KassieHell 2024/5/1
JurgenRick 2024/5/1
DaniellaN8 2024/4/29
Langer70 2024/4/28
sirpuzipl 2024/4/28
MirtaNutte 2024/4/28
DerrickMar 2024/4/28
TIHMarcell 2024/4/27
Brooks87G 2024/4/27
GalenOgl3 2024/4/27

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Quitting Enigma TV Web Media Player
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

The system is the same here ... this tool also send a default 'quit' command to the server when it is closing ...
But it doesn't check if the server executed the command.
I have to think on a way to verify this.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2014/2/25 20:46

Re: Re : : Quitting Enigma TV Web Media Player
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
When I wrote the "Web Media Player", I was refering to the windows application downloaded from your website.
It was that program that doesnt have a logoff button, and sometimes the dreambox stays in streaming mode after quitting the application.

Posted on: 2014/2/25 20:14
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

Re : : Quitting Enigma TV Web Media Player
Administrateur

Benutzerinformationen
Hi,

From the Android & iOS apps, the apps should send a 'disconnect' commmand to the server as soon those are closing ...
Maybe the server didn't catched that ...

From the Web Media Player this is not possible, when you close the webbrowser then its done. It is not possible to do a script action when closing a web browser, that's why I added this 'Disconnect' button. You need to click on it before to close the webbrowser.

Regarding you request, I take note of it and will see what I can do for a next release.

Best regards,

Posted on: 2014/2/24 21:27

Quitting Enigma TV Web Media Player
Débutant

Benutzerinformationen
I noticed sometimes after playing a stream, and then quitting the Web Media Player, the Dreambox is still in "streaming mode". Then the user can not change channels with the remote, as the channel is locked, just as it is when recording.
I also noticed this when playing from the web browser and then just close the window without logging off.
Then I had to reopen the window and press the logoff button.
But the Web Media Player program doesnt have a loggoff button.
Is it possible to add a logoff button. Or preferable a way to autologoff when the streaming client quits, so that the dreambox gets out of "streaming mode"?

Also, I'd like to ask for another feature to be added if possible.
It would be nice to know the status of the dreambox before swapping channels. So if it is possible to see if the box is in standby or on, and what channel its currently tuned into. Then you know if someone is actively using the box before you start taking over remotely.

Posted on: 2014/2/24 18:57
Print Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.
You cannot use signature.